Gnist Canvas is a free collection of Branding, Business and Marketing Canvases inspired by the Business Model Canvas.
Gnist Canvas are canvases created to make the topics of Branding, Business and Marketing more approachable in a visuel format, in the same way that the Business Model Canvas has made the complex area of Business Models digestible for the general population.
Branding, Business and Marketing is full of hot air, abstract concepts and buzzword-bingo, leading to superficial talk. The canvases instead uses practical frameworks in order to show how the strategy works in a visual way, and how it affects the company internally as well as internally.
This leads to concrete talks and enables us to answer how you explain, place, present and renew the company, how you describe the business and how you know, find, meet and target the customers.
Branding Canvas Story
Branding Canvas Position
Branding Canvas Identity
Business Canvas Innovation
Business Canvas Value
Business Canvas Needs
Marketing Canvas Persona
Marketing Canvas Channels
Marketing Canvas Campaign
- Branding Canvas Position is inspired by ”Business Model Canvas” by Alexander Osterwalder & Strategyzer.com and ”ZAG Branding” by Marty Neumeier
- Branding Canvas Identity is inspired by ”Value Proposition Canvas” by Alexander Osterwalder & Strategyzer.com
- Business Canvas Innovation is inspired by ”Business Model Environment” by Alexander Osterwalder & Strategyzer.com, ”The Experience Economy” by Joseph Pine & James Gilmore and ”Blue Ocean Strategy” by René Mauborgne & W. Chan Kim
- Business Canvas Value is inspired by ”Business Model Canvas” by Alexander Osterwalder & Strategyzer.com
- Business Canvas Needs is inspired by ”FAB model” and ”Jobs-To-Be-Done” by Clayton Christensen
- Marketing Canvas Channels is inspired by ”Business Model Canvas” by Alexander Osterwalder & Strategyzer.com and ”PESO modellen” by Gina Dietrich
- Marketing Canvas Campaign is inspired by ”Communication Model” by Philip Kotler